Re: [SLUG] the golden rule of discussion can go to hell Bryan J smith

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 09:15:57 EST

I am not one to say complain oh it such a problme because I get 300 to
400 emails a day between all the list that I am on as I been able to
fliter per list and things are nicely organized. Mr. Smith brings up
the issue that there is another person who appends subject lines.
Well I seen this person do before but it not a real issue for me
because he hardly does it. What I had an issue with in one
Converstation or thread he appended the subject 2 to 3 times.
Personally I dont give a rats ass aboug google and how it better for
google webspiders to archive the data. I dont fine the actually act
annoying as much as his over use of it. Too much of a good thing is
still too much of a good thing.

Bob it is not an issue of letting some stupid piece of software do the
work for me. it is a matter of me having to go through reorganize and
clean up the mess he makes out of my slug mail boxes I have 4
differenet address subscribed to slug so i always have access to the
list no matter where I go.

Again this has nothing to do with Mr. Smith knowledge. Personally why
he has been harassing me off the list. When I offered counter points
to his instant decade old guideline ramblings toward me he got tired
of me just not conceeding to his will which is what he wanted me to
do. I was upfront and polite with him at first and he been snobish
and rude with repsonses off the list. He also violated my signature
if he had time to read it in my signature I prevent any private emails
to be displayed in a public fashion which he has.

Like I said before and will say again. if I end up being in the wrong
( which is perfectly ok with me) well i just go to hell, but in the
long run it seems to be that more people are annoyed with it than not.