Re: [SLUG] OT: Steve Wozniak to speak in Ft. Lauderdale

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 13:17:27 EST

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 10:18, Kwan Lowe wrote:

snip

> Linux (couldn't hear most of it). When I did get to speak with him I think I
> mumbled some star-struck nonsense

/snip

Kwan,

I hate it when that happens.....I've met a lot of my favorite bands and
for a while I used to think of exactly what intelligent thing I was
going to say.....except all that came out when I got to speak was
something dumb.... the more I met, the less star struck I became....not
sure if that's a good thing. ;^)

Thanks for the update!! it was interesting to read.

Mike Branda Jr.