Re: [SLUG] congratulations to Roblimo

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 03:18:38 EST

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:11:07 -0500, Robert Foxworth
<rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> > Congrats go to Robin roblimo Miller for Point and Click Linux being
> > both slashdotted and distrowatched.
> > Excellent work, and thank you for your contribution!
> >
> > -Craig
>

> The book is already in the Barnes'nOble (huh?) on US 19
> in CLW, they had 5 copies on the shelf as of last nite.
>
> Looks nice.

I got one at Brandon, congrats Roblimo, great work. I think I could give
it to my wife and she would be able to follow it. May have to get it
translated into Spanish but the level is very good to get anyone started
as far as I can see.

There are little nuggets in it for all levels, I am really enjoying it.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;