Re: [SLUG] Mandrake 10.1 Additional Driver Floppie

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 11:00:39 EST

Hi All

I have two issue with this.

First of course is the technical issue of installation. That I will solve
sooner or later not a big deal.

The second issue is an integrity issue.
I wanted quality; I paid for quality and I got trash.
To rub it in futher this is NOT a Linux issue it is simply a quality issue and
to addinsult to insult it happens every time Mandrake puts a distribution
together.

So if I sound pissed I am.

Frank