Re: [SLUG] St. Pet Meeting

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 21:33:05 EST

Aaron Steimle wrote:

>I am just sorry we unable to actually recovery any data.
>
>But next time you need nothing done for 2 hours let us know.

Was the data lost in Windows or Linux?
I have done data recovery in Windows 98, and it took 4 to 6 hours to
make a pass
that recovered good data. If something was in html the various parts
would have
to be put back together later.
If it was in a Linux Reiser Journaling file system that toasted it is
probably unrecoverable.

                                                     Richard Smoot