Re: [SLUG] St. Pet Meeting

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 02:41:54 EST

Hey, Frank.  I haven't tried this, but check it out:
http://trinityhome.org/trk/

specifically this tool in the distro, quoted from the webpage:
 "-testdisk, a tool that scans for partition errors and even recovers
completely gone partitions (provided the filesystems still exist), again
regards to Christophe Grenier http://www.cgsecurity.org/ "

Let us know if you have any success.

/mario