Re: [SLUG] point and click Linux

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 19:33:52 EST

steve szmidt wrote:
<snip>

> You should check out SuSE latest. They have a live DVD and it is by
> far the

Hi Steve!

I am a little shy to use SuSE. The last time I tried it it write
protected one of my drives and I still can't get it unstuck. Oh, one of
these meetings I will load it up and take it to the meeting and we will
get it reformatted by one of the experts. I hesitate to do that, though,
because it is such a tank - two 20" monitors, loads of peripherals, full
size AT style case. Maybe someday have the meeting *here* . . .

Or maybe I should run my Simply MEPIS live CD on it and see how that goes?

Regards,

Pete