Re: [SLUG] Brandon meeting tonight not for Brandonites only!

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 15:49:49 EST

> > And you don't have to be a Brandon "'regular" to come.

This is true

> Was planning on showing up... is it really a 20:00 type thing as
indicated, or is 19:30 or so more appropriate? Do I need to bring my
own folding chair ;)?

> ~ Daniel

It _is_ a bookstore, one of my favorite kind of places to
hang out, and if you arrive early (hint, hint) (parking)
you will find a lot to browse. They have a good computer book
selection.

Usually for Slug, B&N will put out about 30 folding chairs, but in
the case of an event like this they probably will (or should)
assign a larger venue, such as last year when I went
over to meet Col. Hackworth, USA (ret.) at the north Tampa
B&N, where a couple hundred were in line to greet him.

When getting off of 75, head east for several hundred feet,
on SR 60, then make the right into the mall (at the traffic light)
and then make the first right to reach the B&N parking. You
should see Smokey Bones across the road then.

- Bob