Re: [SLUG] My old flame...

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 09:51:49 EST

On Friday 03 December 2004 09:37 am, Patrick Grantham wrote:
> **sniff!** I love you man! **sniff!**
>
> Seriously,
> ditto. I couldn't agree more.

Ohh, you guys! I love you too! [tears streaming down my face] : )

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.