Re: [SLUG] Re: OT: picked up a screw around rig today

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 00:46:52 EST

> Now some may wonder how "successful" I could be the way I approach
> e-mail. The honest to God truth is that I _avoid_ e-mail like the black
> plague in my professional career.
Ja, one can infer from how you write emails like essays that you're
not a textual-communicating person at heart. Also, I imagine in speech
you don't emphasize as much as I assume by the using of the
underscore. Unless you talk like William Shatner. :-D

I read/write so much, I actually see text in my mind's eye when I speak...