[SLUG] Re: OT: picked up a screw around rig today

From: Bryan J. Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 07:06:21 EST

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 01:16, Paul M Foster wrote:
> Please don't force the list admins to start uns*bscr*bing people.

I always defer judgement on myself to the administrators or those who
bring me to the attention of the administrators. I do not question
their intentions, as they are always in a difficult situation.

I can appreciate their quandry, especially when considering myself, as I
don't make things easy.

> Curtail the flaming and act like adults.

I'm just still trying to figure out why we are comparing and contrasting
Debian and Fedora? So far it's been chock full of assumptions, more
assumptions and, just when I think it's over, even more assumptions.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                 b.j.smith@ieee.org
Beware of advocates who justify their preference not in terms of