Re: [SLUG] Re: List Chaos.

From: Bryan J. Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 08:12:14 EST

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 08:03, Russell Hires wrote:
> In violation of Netiquette, to Bryan J. Smith:
> Can't you just apologize and then make up and move on instead of doing
> what you're doing? Chad was at least big enough to do this. Your turn.
> Say you're sorry, shake hands, and move on.

I've apologized enough. God knows I apologies too much, and take too
much blame sometimes and this only comes back to haunt me.

I've been steadfast in one statement. And that's someone who has not
used Fedora should not be comparing and contrasting it. I do not need
to apologize for this.

Because I am _not_ doing the same with Debian in return. I am not even
attempting to say Debian has any limitations or strengths. And most of
all, I really dislike the whole concept of distro comparisons.

Because they lead to such convoluted non-sense just like this.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                 b.j.smith@ieee.org
Beware of advocates who justify their preference not in terms of