[SLUG] Tampa Xmas party

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 09:58:39 EST

(err sorry for the repost if any. didn't see it come through after two?
hours)
Hi, folks!

In friendly news today :), I wanted to remind you that there will be a Tampa
SLUG Xmas/Chanukah/holiday/social party after this Tuesday evening's meeting.

We will gather at Bennigan's on Dale Mabry. It's not too far South of HCC's
campus on the right-hand side (West-side). I'm putting this out there for
those of you that won't be able to make our meeting 19:00 - ~21:00, 07
December 2004 as there will be soda served. I will announce our departure at
the end of the normal meeting. We should commence the food eating shorty
thereafter, or it'll be the "Pepto Bismol Boogie" in the bedroom later.

Cheer here hope to see you there!

/mario

P.S. If I offended anyone with this email, please feel free to publicly hang
me and dismember my body amongst the four corners of Pinellas County for all
to reckon with.

P.P.S. Oh jeez. I'm doubly sorry if I offended anyone with that graphic
retort. I should really just drop this whole thing as it leads to spurious
off-topic arguments and anyways it reminds me of that humorous famed Internet
picture of the runner saying, "Arguing on the Internet is like winning in the

P.P.P.S. Oh gosh darn! I've throughly eaten up to my kneecap now. I'm going
to quit. You can punch me at the meeting. I'm going to bring my Winnie The
Pooh blanket and some ice packs. Bye!