RE: [SLUG] RE: List Chaos.

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 08:24:02 EST

My opinion on Fedora is based on _actually using_ it. I went from Mandrake
to FC3 to get my wireless working on the laptop, only to not long afterwards
convert to Debian via a Kanotix live CD (and I'm contemplating switching
*that* to MEPIS because MEPIS works with my wireless card even better).

SWB