[SLUG] Tiny fonts.

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 01:11:20 EST

Hello sluggers.
Here we go again. teeny tiny barely readable fonts.
I am running SuSE 9.2, KDE 3.3.1. The tiny fonts are only in the gnome
based applications. Firefox, NVU, and GQView.

In a previous thread I asked about editing a userChrome.css file which
supposedly would make the fonts larger. Didn't work. However, even if
that had succeeded that wouldn't have helped Gimp & gqview.

I had this same problem a few years ago back in SuSE 8.0 At that time I
fixed it with some kind of a Gnome config file. (gnomecc ?? or
something like that ??) For the life of me I cannot remember what it
was. Does it still exist?? Can someone help me out here ?

Bob S.