Re: [SLUG] inappropriate behavior

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 10:04:11 EST

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 01:44, Chad Perrin wrote:
> Just for the record:
>
> I find Bryan's continued character assassination and "since he stopped
> fighting, I can flame Chad in third person without worrying about
> retaliation" nonsense to be offensive and utterly inappropriate.

> I am, however, going to chuck rocks on the matter of sniping constantly
> at someone. It's clear to me that BS is baiting me, and generally
> trying to paint me as some kind of evildoer to everyone around.

> So, to Bryan: Please cease and desist in all such behavior.

Chad, I got on Bryan for _basically_ this yesterday.

read Re: [SLUG] RE: List Chaos. - WISH IT WOULD END!!

> This is
> not an invitation to debate the finer points of how you're actually just
> being a nice guy and don't mean anything by it.

you are only baiting _him_ to reply with stuff like this. Don't further
the problem.

At the risk of sounding like someone's parent....if you ignore the
comment, there's nothing to argue about nor even be offended by and the
comment will die off. It will also spare my inbox.

> To others: If you, too, find his behavior to be inappropriate, I urge
> you to ignore him without another word

Again, I urge you to do the same. listen to your own advice. Can we
please just talk Linux (or BSD)!! I read this list to help others with
Linux issues and to be helped. If I liked soap operas, I'd watch mid
day TV. The list is getting ridiculous to read. I like what both of
you have to say when it's on a relevant topic. But I'll tell you the
same as I did Bryan. If I see any more of this, I will create a rule
that sends mail from you to /dev/null and I may not be able to help you
in the future nor you help me.

Thanks.

Mike Branda Jr.