[SLUG] inappropriate behavior

From: Chad Perrin (perrin@apotheon.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 01:44:04 EST

Just for the record:

I find Bryan's continued character assassination and "since he stopped
fighting, I can flame Chad in third person without worrying about
retaliation" nonsense to be offensive and utterly inappropriate.

I'm not much of one to cast stones about getting into off-topic debates
when I was half the equation in the most recent really egregious example
of that. I too live in a glass house in that regard.

I am, however, going to chuck rocks on the matter of sniping constantly
at someone. It's clear to me that BS is baiting me, and generally
trying to paint me as some kind of evildoer to everyone around. I find
that sort of public display of disrespect and attempted humiliation to
be repugnant in the extreme.

So, to Bryan: Please cease and desist in all such behavior. This is
not an invitation to debate the finer points of how you're actually just
being a nice guy and don't mean anything by it.

To others: If you, too, find his behavior to be inappropriate, I urge
you to ignore him without another word, or at most to simply point out
when and where he makes inappropriate comments and ask him to stop, and
to NOT engage him in a debate about whether anything he said was
inappropriate. I guarantee it won't end well if you engage him in such
a discussion.

If, on the other hand, you agree with Bryan and don't find his (in my
opinion, loathesome) behavior to be inappropriate, please feel free to
email me off-list and tell me how much you dislike me. I can take it.
I swear.

--
Chad