RE: hw_random error (was RE: [SLUG] reading CDs or DVDs in a writer)

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 20:30:14 EST

Sounds like something I can safely remove from modules.conf, anyway.
Thanks. :-)

*Racing to get smartphone away from 14-mo-old son before he dials Timbuktu
with it*

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org/swbuehler@yahoo.com
Home Page: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | Music Page:
http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | Yahoo! Messenger: swbuehler | MSN/Windows