Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@ctrust.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 09:09:59 EST

mark@bish.net wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Pete Theisen wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> Oh, yeah. Same hardware and same media works fine under winders . . .
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pete
>

> I'm starting to think Pete, that perhaps you should just stick with
> Windows. It seems to work well for you.

I'm inclined to agree Mark. Perhaps windows or even a Mac would be great
for pete as he can't seem to figure anything out for himself, and it
seems the whining never ends. Pete, although I hold nothing against you,
its time for you to either learn how to fix some of this stuff yourself
like the rest of us or go find something that works for you. We're
getting a bit tired of the constant whining, and blaming other people.
The Sarasota crew have been more than patient with you and your long
list of complaints, and childish whining.