[SLUG] WMNF interview request

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 20:49:23 EST

I saw Paul Foster, Henry W?, and I in a distribution for this request. I'm
putting this out there for those of you that are readers and historical
followers of the development of GNU/Linux. I don't feel up to snuff enough
to pull this off, but I think there might be someone out there.

Like, have you read "The Cathedral and The Bizarre," "Just For Fun," viewed
"RevolutionOS?" Do you keep up with Linux in business? What's it like for
the home desktop? I imagine questions stemming from something like that. I
have some ideas of who would be a good fit, but I wanted to throw a line to
see who else we have.

WMNF has an open-minded keen-sense listener base. This is a great opportunity
to reach out to those people and speak openly about what GNU/Linux means.
Talk it up. We haven't got much time. See below.

/mario