Re: [SLUG] WMNF interview request

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 11:38:40 EST

Dylan Hardison wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:49:23 -0500, Mario Lombardo
><mario@alienscience.com> wrote:
>

>>I saw Paul Foster, Henry W?, and I in a distribution for this request. I'm
>>putting this out there for those of you that are readers and historical
>>followers of the development of GNU/Linux. I don't feel up to snuff enough
>>to pull this off, but I think there might be someone out there.

I didn't want to step on anyone else's dreams of fame, and doing or not
doing one more radio interview is not a big deal to me, but:

- I'm the author of the #1 Linux book at Amazon

- I've been covering the "Linux beat" as a journalist longer than anyone
in the world

- No one can "sell" the LUG on the radio better than I can

- If it's a call-in show, Pete can call & tell me I'm a schmuck, which
will add drama

Should I respond? And if so, to whom?

Paul and Henry, your call. If you would rather do this yourself, fine
with me.

- Robin