Re: [SLUG] St. Pete meeting notes

From: Desprado42D@netscape.net
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 09:11:46 EST

Dylan Hardison <dylanwh@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:14:37 -0500, Christopher Hotchkiss
><christopher.hotchkiss@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I for one would like to post my thanks to Paul for delivering such an
>> excellent lecture tonight.
>>
>I second that. It was great fun!
I enjoyed the meeting as I am a newbie. This is my first ever meeting/group sorry I couldn't do Denny's. Hope to meet you all and get to know you by face and name. Any one who wants to strut their stuff and show off to a newbie I'm available ;-).
Ken
>This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked
>Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages
>posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
>official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.