[SLUG] unable to use d-link print server with fc-3

From: Desprado42D@netscape.net
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 21:02:35 EST

All,
I'm a newbie who just installed fedora fc-3(i386). I use super racks so that I can switch out the whole hard drive with os's rather than dual boot. Fedora boots up and will go out on the web thru the router with no problem. But no can print. I tried using the printer setup util in knomb but no good. The router is a di-704p set up as part of microsoft network with the printer attached to it. I know the ip address of printer but don't have a clue about setting up this *&*^%$ printer. Guess I'm too use to plug and pray ;-).After you stop laughing please help.

Ken

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.