[SLUG] OT: Slugger's Blogs

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 22:47:30 EST

Well what started out as a way of me ranting with out driving all the
other Social Sluggers from going nuts. I started a blog.
http://www.xboxnps2.com Then Eric decided to put one up and then the
always popular Logan Tygart decided to update his. I think that
everyone should post there blog and so we can all link to one an
another. Just make a big webring. I find the other sluggers blogs to
be entertaining and sometimes just plan funny.