Re: [SLUG] Music Notation Software.

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 12:34:34 EST

Hi MIke..

  Part of the issue is that I run a version of Knoppix
called Damn Small Linux ( DSL- for short). The issue
that DSL has is that it does not have GCC on it at
all. It uses a different compiler TCC - Tiny
C-Compiler.

  In Keeping with trying to make this distro tiny and
efficient they used tcc as their choice.. therefore in
the code somewhere it points to GCC and will need to
either install GCC ( which has some issues involved)
or pointing the install script to the TCC compiler.

  Make sense ?

Mark