Re: [SLUG] OT: Slugger's Blogs

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 01:33:00 EST

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 01:15 am, Dylan Hardison wrote:
> I mainly don't use a CMS / blog software because I really, really like
> my text editor.

I used a text editor to create my blog for about a week. I even used the text
editor to make atom .3 news feeds. But modifying the time stamps got old and
difficult. So I switched to drupal, which will let me paste in my html tags
and even external references to images. Also, I know some cms's like drupal
have remote update script code available (blog APIs), so you could still use
your text editor to do everything. Just a thought, because I've been running
into the same problems.

--
Eric