Re: [SLUG] Wireless Routers and Bridges

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 10:50:18 EST

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 08:58:33AM -0500, Doug Koobs wrote:

<snip>

> These links may provide more info:
> http://www.linktionary.com/b/broadcast_domain.html
> http://www.linktionary.com/c/collisions.html
> http://www.linktionary.com/b/bridge.html
> http://www.linktionary.com/r/routers.html

Kewl site!

Also, I discovered that Google has a facility for seeking definitions.
In the Google search box, just type "define:whatsit" (without the
quotes) to find tons of definitions to "whatsit" on the web. My original
reply was based partly on that research. Unfortunately, since the
quality of information on the net is variable, so is the accuracy of
what you find.

Paul