Re: [SLUG] DVD question

From: chris lee (christopher.a.lee@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 02:42:36 EST

most do just as good a job as normal CDRW drives. if your thinking of
removing it i wouldnt because you can use it for disk to disk copying.

i would suggest instead of a DVD+R to get a multiformat burner because
it looks like DVD-RW is going to win this the came as CD-RW did.

the benefit of rounded cables is improved airflow and a cleaner
appearance if you have a clearsided case.

the airflow benefit is marginal at best but if your case is really
loaded (4 optical drives and 10 HDDs) then you need all the airflow
you can get.