[SLUG] installing flash in fedora

From: gregory ogden (svrogao@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 14:17:01 EST

Hello all,
        I am a complete novice when it comes to linux
and computing in general. I have been trying to
install flash player, following the instructions given
by macromedia, but to no avail. I am running the
latest fedora core and everything else seems to be
working fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

                           Gregg