Re: [SLUG] Masquerading as me

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 15:22:34 EST

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:19:03 -0500, Paul M Foster
<paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
> I'm getting a lot of bounce messages from destinations on big networks.
> Someone is spamming random names on large networks like hawaii.rr.net
> and cox.net using my email address as the "From".

Ah, so I should disregard those emails from you claiming you're the
widow of a rich
South African businessman that needs some funds transferred to the Netherlands?

--
"Oh dear, what can the matter be? Seven old ladies, got stuck in the lavatry.
They were there from Sunday come Saturday, nobody knew they were there!"