RE: [SLUG] Any HP printer techs on the list.

From: perthie (perthie@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 10:41:50 EST

or if you do get ahold of a fuser, they're really easy to replace. if i
remember correctly, that model has two little tabs that you flip up,
and the whole thing comes out. unfortunately, i no longer work for an
hp shop, so i cant get price quotes. but i could certainly walk you
through replacement if necessary.

http://www2.printerworks.com/cgi-win/tpwall.exe/Alt?C4110-67921+RG5-3528+HP+