[SLUG] Saint Pete presentation on DVD

From: aaron steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 13:59:30 EST

I have the presentation from the last meeting on DVD (Paul Kunz), 2 to
be precise. I have not looked at them yet. It was actually a surprise
from my girlfriend.

I am not very familiar with ripping or converting DVD's. I have done
some playing around but that is about it. I will need some input and
help to get this video to the rest of the group. If someone is will to
handle the work of extracting the video off and converting it to mpeg I
will gladly fedex the DVD's to them. If not, anyone know the correct
applications to perform this little process?