Re: teachers, was Re: [SLUG] Re: Slug Newbie here...

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 08:12:33 EST

> Hi all, just catching up on my 700+ Slug emails and
> cam e across this bit in a flame war :)
>
> Sorry to hear about your bad experience with teaching
> Mr. Foxworth. I know exactly how bad it can be. I am
> a middle school teacher. I used to work at a bank as
> a COBOL programmer...

I actually never was a teacher. I had considered it
as a backstop possibility sometimes in the past,
around 1990 when i got my MS at SUNY Stony Brook.

If I ever do teach it will be in a college level. Not in
HS/JHS.

Bryan was the teacher for a while. He is no longer
on this list, and I doubt anyone else here cares
about it, so I deleted from this reply all the extraneous
requoted material.

As you know a lot of that material was either reposted
from December, or appeared here for the first time,
due to a wardrobe malfunction in the cloaking
device that entombs the NKS mailroom [g]

All done here, - Bob sent at 2005-02-05 0810 est