Re: [SLUG] Data base help

From: Eric A. Hicks (lugmail@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 01:13:41 EST

I use MySQL with Java. You hiring? :) Actually, I've been eyeing
Cloudscape, but I'll give this HSQLDB a look-see. Thanks for the tip....

btw, have you ever attended the java users group? I heard it shut down,
or something. I'd be interested in helping start one up. I work in a
shop that is all brainwashed by Microsoft... I'm the rogue opensource
tool user/java programmer, so I have no mentors. It would be nice to
trade knowledge.