Re: [SLUG] Proposed New SLUG Site

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 08:56:09 EST

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 01:24 -0500, Eric A. Hicks wrote:
> Looks good.
>
> I'm sure I'll catch some feedback from this comment, but would there be
> any way to move from the email listserv to a message forum? The main
> benefit of that is you can categorize the messages. I'm sure Zope has
> a forum plugin of some sort if it's like most CMS's

Zope has a product called Squishdot that works like /. But my intention
is simply to provide additional functionality to the current SLUG site.
There's no way I have the time or energy to manage something like that.
I'm thinking the Proposed site is going to be a bit more static than
something like /.

Russell