Re: [SLUG] Java Tutor

From: Christopher Hotchkiss (christopher.hotchkiss@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 11:03:33 EST

I feel for your son. I am a student at USF and the first language they
made us learn was java. Luckily I had been programming for several
years before, otherwise I would have been lost. <shameless plug>I am
president/advisor of the Verison Explorer Post that meets on Tuesday
nights, we teach that type of stuff. If you would like to have him
stop by and see if we can help him, go to the link in my
sig.</shameless plug>("Fair warning we lost a DNS server today so the
link will be down until about 5PM.")

--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273