[SLUG] Fwd: New Product: Win4Lin Pro, and Special Offer!

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 09:45:26 EST

FYI, gang. This is the latest VM for Linux and at a price worth looking at.
I haven't seen this running yet. As with all new software releases, I'd
imagine some bugs. However, Netraverse has been very good with keeping up
with kernel releases in the past, so I'd imagine they'd quickly snuff the
bugs out.

/mario