[SLUG] Dunedin Summary

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 19:00:24 EST

Folks:

First, thanks to Russell Hires for doing his presentation on the
upcoming SLUG site at the meeting.

Second, apparently, this meeting was supposed to occur at 1pm instead of
10am (the usual time). I missed this when I sent out announcements. But
fortunately there was a room available at the library anyway. For any
who might have showed up at 1pm, my apologies. I'll check the schedule a
little more closely in the future.

Paul