Re: [SLUG] Dunedin Summary

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 19:11:04 EST

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 04:42:46PM -0500, SOTL wrote:

> On Saturday 26 February 2005 19:00, Paul M Foster wrote:
> > Folks:
> >
> > First, thanks to Russell Hires for doing his presentation on the
> > upcoming SLUG site at the meeting.
>
> I was not going to say anything but since myself and 2 others were at the
> Dunedin library in our normal meeting room waiting the question becomes where
> was the meeting held at if it was not in the normal place? I know the meeting
> was scheduled where we were waiting as I personally checked with the
> librarian.

Reread the original email. It was held at Dunedin Library, just not at
1pm. The SLUG website said 1pm, but I missed that when I sent out the
announcment to the lists. So the announcement said 10am, which is when I
and others showed up. It so happened that the library had a free room,
and Russell showed up, so we went ahead and held it at the usual (but
not correct) time. There also should have been a notice we put on the
door, indicated that the meeting had already been held.

Again, my apologies. It was an oversight on my part.

Paul