Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Linux Users Group

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 22:49:53 EST

Ken Elliott wrote:
>>>I was jokingly instructed to inform you that there is a rigorous period of
>
> hazing, prior to admittance to the group.
>
> Oh, it's no joke. When I walked in, they threw me into the clutches of
> "Pete's Printer Problem" and ran away and hid.

Hi Jeffery!

To be accepted in the group you have to single handedly solve whatever
hand-holding problem I may quite incompetently present at the meeting.
<s> This month Open Office keeps crashing on me when I *try* to paste
text into Mambo (on my website) from it.

*You* have to do it because the others are worn out from all my
problems. <g>

Regards,

Pete