Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Your email requires verification verify#4bg26YuBBDTEKTUcWJc_gMG4KDmFaNOI

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 15:18:02 EST

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:02:50 -0700, John Pugh <jpugh@novell.com> wrote:
> when I get mail from this list, I get slug@nks.net and the sender as "senders". I would suspect that you would not have received it if it was sent "from" the list only?

This thing is not sending through the list it is taking a list message and
sending a reply directly to me. I bet there maybe others who are getting
them when they send a message I will just block the thing because it is
a mess, I think it is one of those things that you send back that code and
it allows the other guy to get the mail from you. But seems that it should
not be sending those things to stuff going through the list.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;