Re: [SLUG] Spyware Removal Program

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 16:27:11 EST

Craig Zeigler wrote:

> Matt Moen's solution to something like this is... install Debian ;)
>
> Oddly, I tend to agree, but I'm not jaded agains microsoft or anything.

I agree also but do not want to hold their hand up the learning curve.
It is all they can do to run Windblows.

Not the brightest lamps omn the table, you see.

I want to thank everyone, You gave me a big stack of homework ;). I
especially like the live cd idea.

I will let you know if I get it to work, maybe even post an iso on my
server.

Thanks again
Joe Brandt