[SLUG] Meeting tonight, Graphviz, Network stuff?

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 16:31:23 EDT

Two possible topics for tonight's meeting, Mario-willing, could be
Graphviz, and network admin tools.

Firstly, I've been poking around with Graphviz lately, and I must say
it's a very useful tool (for visualizing graphs), and I'm curious if
anyone else as any experience with it. Nothing really specific, the
documentation is solid so I don't have any questions.
It'd be nice to shoot the breeze about it, perhaps. I also have a
rather involved tale
of what I'm using it for.

Secondly, Chad Perrin and I were talking about network admin tooks --
from basic routing table management with route/iproute2 to monitoring
things like ntop --
and that might possibly be a topic of discussion. I dunno about Chad,
but I'm really a network novice and it'd be quite interesting if
someone was there so we could pick his or her brain about that sort of
thing.

Also, SOTL, if you're reading this, hopefully if you're there and have
a question, I'll actually be able to answer it, unlike the last three
times. :-)

Anyway, just to let everyone know that just because there isn't an
official presentation or topic, it doesn't mean we can't have fun.

--
"Here's to the soldiers that march to the war
Their ugly tin hats and the long wollen draws.