Re: [SLUG] simple image cropping program

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 18:40:10 EDT

I wanted to add that there is a mod or a new GUI for GIMP that makes it look MS Publisher(I
think). I saw it on G4techTV on a show called ATOS, Attach of the show. I just did a search on
the web site but could not find it. I also saw it on slashdot. you would have to go back a few
weeks to find it, but I think that there is an article about it.

William