Re: [SLUG] simple image cropping program

From: Tom E. Craddock Jr. (sigtom@sigtom.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 19:01:09 EDT

William Coulter wrote:
> [...]

-snip-

-notice how Ive moved your post to the bottom, that is good list
etiquette, ie, dont top post and Ive trimmed parts Im not replying to
out of the way, also good list etiquette.

>> I wanted to add that there is a mod or a new GUI for GIMP that makes it look MS Publisher(I
>> think). I saw it on G4techTV on a show called ATOS, Attach of the show. I just did a search on
>> the web site but could not find it. I also saw it on slashdot. you would have to go back a few
>> weeks to find it, but I think that there is an article about it.
>>
>> William

Yes, its called GimpShop, made to look/feel like Photoshop. Its been
out for a couple weeks before it was on AOTS. Heres a link to the blog.

http://plasticbugs.com/index.php?p=249

Tom