[SLUG] Oracle-on-Linux admin for $

From: ronan (ronan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 20:00:50 EDT

A company that I used to work for is looking for an Oracle admin to
finish-out their first Oracle install on a Linux machine. They seem to
have done most of the follow-the-directions type stuff, but they don't
know how to tie everything together at the end (and neither would I).
This could be 2-6 hours work (as a SWAG). Anyone who is interested
should email the CFO (Jim Simmons, jim@auctionsolutions.com) or Project
Manager (Andy Glow, andyg@auctionsolutions.com). Thanks.

--ronan