Investment

From: kedula@bancora.net
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 21:17:03 EDT

Dear Sir/Ma

You may be surprised to receive my letter, however, I
have decided to contact you for confidential, urgent
and rewarding joint business.

My name is KOMANE EDULA, I was a Personal Assistant
to the Late Congo President, LAURENT KABILA, who was
assasinated in February 2001 and my aim of writing to
you is because of the need for a trusted and honest
person, who I can entrust the sum of US$25,000,000
(TWENTY FIVE)million, USDollars).

Source of the money: I and the late president secured
this money in a Ecowas Security Firm, in my name
before his death. Now that he is late, I want to
transfer the money out of Africa, for investment in
your country, I can not travel out where I
am on political asylum, hence I am asking for your
assistance to have this money in your care pending
when I will secure travel documents to come over to
your country.

If you accept this offer we shall share the money as
follows: for you, 30%, 70% for me. I have all the
title documents to the fund which I can transfer to
you to enable you have assess to it. Be assured that
is risk-free and legitimate.

Please advise me on your position by e-mail
immedaitely, indicating your phone and fax numbers.

Please I await your prompt reply

KOMANE EDULA

<hr />
---- Recogida de firmas para el Defensor del Pueblo ----<br />