Re: [SLUG] [kinda OT] Adblock master block list

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 10:52:41 EDT

Adblock is great extension. I've been using it for quite some time. I was
thinking of posting something myself. I'm glad you did.

I also use: FLST (Focus Last Selected Tab), Tabbrowser Preferences, miniT
(drag+indicator), Flashblock, AniDisable, and DictionarySearch

I was using: Gmail Notifier and SessionSaver, but I noticed some problems, so
I removed them. Maybe with the newest Firefox 1.0.3, they might work.

I feel very good to say goodbye the Galeon and the love/hate relationship that
came with it. Still, Firefox can't do sessions as well, but I really don't
want to leave the Gecko platform for Opera, which is totally an awesome and
well-worth-the-money browser.

/mario