[SLUG] MAC Laptops??

From: paddy (paddy@ij.net)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 08:49:41 EDT

I started using Photoshop to edit my pics and the usual BS with
Windblows became apparent very quickly, all of the above.

Can anyone provide me with a link to a beginners guide to the MAC? I
used MAC fifteen years ago but switched to Unix and have never looked
back. Since I plan to do some serious work in Photoshop and I can't
stand Mickey$oft, perhaps MAC is the way to go. If only they would port
Photoshop to Linux or Unix I could have the best of both worlds.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Paddy