Re: [SLUG] Hardware give away II

From: Chad Sine (akimbomoons@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 21:39:44 EDT

Shooting old computer equipment up is fun. About a month ago, A friend and
I took a CD based network storage device out to myakka for some shooting.
We plugged 100 rounds from an AR-15, 60 rounds from an AK-74, A few dozen
shotgun shells and assorted small arms into it. It was shrapnel...

You just need to know a redneck. They have the land, and the Maddog 20/20
on lock down. :-)

Chad